|How rad is this Spectra Photobooth?!|
March stormed by me. Where did that month go?
- Chicago 70-80 degree weather, which is practically unheard of.
- the signing of a lease for our much bigger apartment. (and that isn't saying much!)
- me to be humbled when I spilled coffee all over myself on the train and a stranger showed me kindness.
- some really fun photo walks with Rachel.
- the knowledge that Lomography is soon opening a store in Chicago!
- Seymour to the doctor for a check up where we found out half his eyes are blue!
- a BEAUTIFUL new batch of color film from the Impossible Project, PX70 & a Flash bar for SX-70 cameras.
- The Style Rookie to the camera shop I work at. I think she's so cute, so it was really fun to see her wander into a little camera store in Oak Park!
March was so great. April has been just as fun so far but I can't wait for May! We move in May, it'll be nicer weather (it got cold again in April- what was up with that tease March?!), I'm hoping to have a bicycle by then (I need help with that! Any suggestions for a nice city bike for a girl who does not have strong legs?!) and we'll be that much closer to my favorite part of the year...Summer!
Don't forget to leave a comment right here to be entered to win a free pack of PZ680 color film for your Spectra camera!